Thursday 12 July 2018

Baseboard Progress - It's Been A While!

Hi all,

It's been nearly four months since I last posted here. Since the last post, I had the layout dismantled and merely sitting on my bedroom floor, with the scenery stuff sitting on my desk. Today I (finally!) decided to start painting the baseboard, as I had been promising myself to do so for several weeks now. Anyway, below are photos of the main baseboard components partly painted and with the first coat done. A second coat will be added hopefully soon and other components will possibly be painted too. Just note that I am not the best at painting though...
 Above: The topboard (which majority of the layout's track and scenery will be) part way through painting.
Below: The same part, albeit with the first coat of paint completed.


Above: The main baseboard part way through painting. 
Below: The main baseboard with the first coat of paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment